Login in your account..!
Don"t have actually an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,Go into Right Emailid to Get New Account Activated! Carefully Write Password & Keep Remembered!
Create New Account
(*)Enter your name ,(*)Go into your emailid as username ,(*)Enter enter password ,(*)Go into enter confirmation string
Foracquired password? just how deserve to I recuperate my password now!Please enter best email to get password!
Get in best registered email to obtain password!
Synchronization in between the database and the transactivity logAssignment Assistance Database Management System
Reference no: EM13762363
1. A allude of synchronization between the database and the transactivity log is referred to as a(n):before-image.after-picture.recoincredibly.checksuggest.Namong these
2. An ACID transaction is one that is:atomic.constant.isolated.long lasting.All of these
3. As much as Microsoft Access is pertained to, tbelow are no:recursive relationships.1:1 relationships.N:1 relationships.1:N relationships.N:M relationships
4. By default, as soon as Microsoft Access creates a partnership in between two tables, it creates a(n):1:1 connection.N:M relationship.1:N relationship.recursive connection.association relationship.
You are watching: As far as microsoft access is concerned, there are no n:m relationships.
5. The a lot of typically internet server regime is:MySQLMicrosoft AccessApacheeexceptionally consequence of data worths need to originate in the interpretation of determinants andsecrets.php
6. Ensuring that each SQL statement separately procedures continual rows is recognized as:process level consistency.transactivity level consistency.independent consistency.serializable consistency.statement level consistency.
7. Given the PRODUCT and SUPPLIER entities in the number below, which of the complying with would certainly recurrent the correct placement of international keys?
PRODUCT (ProductID, Description, Cost)SUPPLIER (SupplierID, ContactName, PhoneNumber)PRODUCT_SUPPLIER (ProductID, SupplierID)PRODUCT (ProductID, Description, Cost)SUPPLIER (SupplierID, ContactName, PhoneNumber)PRODUCT_SUPPLIER (ProductID, SupplierID)PRODUCT (ProductID, Description, Cost)SUPPLIER (SupplierID, ContactName, PhoneNumber)PRODUCT (ProductID, Description, Cost, SupplierID)SUPPLIER (SupplierID, ContactName, PhoneNumber)PRODUCT (ProductID, Description, Cost, SupplierID)SUPPLIER (SupplierID, ContactName, PhoneNumber, ProductID)
8. Given the entities PRODUCT and also SUPPLIER displayed in the number below, which of the followingwould certainly represent the correct placement of foreign keys?
PRODUCT (ProductID, Description, Cost)SUPPLIER (SupplierID, ContactName, PhoneNumber, ProductID)PRODUCT (ProductID, Description, Cost, SupplierID)SUPPLIER (SupplierID, ContactName, PhoneNumber)PRODUCT (ProductID, Description, Cost)SUPPLIER (SupplierID, ContactName, PhoneNumber)PRODUCT (ProductID, Description, Cost, SupplierID)SUPPLIER (SupplierID, ContactName, PhoneNumber, ProductID)PRODUCT (ProductID, Description, Cost, ContactName)SUPPLIER (SupplierID, ContactName, PhoneNumber)
9. Given the generic relation: GENERIC (PKey1, PKey2, Attribute1, Attribute2, Attribute3), and the practical dependencies: (PKey1, PKey2) → Attribute1 and also PKey2 → (Attribute2, Attribute3), which of the following is true?GENERIC is not completely normalized.PKey1 is a determinant.PKey2 is a candiday essential.GENERIC is in DK/NF.All of these
10. Given TABLE_A (Attribute1, Attribute2, Attribute3) and also TABLE_B (Attribute4, Attribute5, Attribute6) presented in the figure listed below, which of the complying with would certainly display screen the correct placement of international tricks in the relational model?
TABLE _A (Attribute1, Attribute2, Attribute3, Attribute4, Attribute5)TABLE _B (Attribute4, Attribute5, Attribute6)TABLE _A (Attribute1, Attribute2, Attribute3, Attribute6)TABLE _B (Attribute4, Attribute5, Attribute6)TABLE _A (Attribute1, Attribute2, Attribute3)TABLE _B (Attribute4, Attribute5, Attribute6)TABLE_A (Attribute1, Attribute2, Attribute3)TABLE _B (Attribute4, Attribute5, Attribute6, Attribute1)TABLE _A (Attribute1, Attribute2, Attribute3, Attribute4)TABLE _B (Attribute4, Attribute5, Attribute6, Attribute1)
11. Preventing multiple applications from obtaining duplicates of the same document when the record is around to adjusted is called:serialized analysis.shed updating.conexisting handling.resource locking.block factoring.
12. SQL statements have the right to be run individually or as component of a associated team of SQL statements known as a(n):Commandset.Script.Scriptset.Resultset.Result.
13. The standard dominance of normalization have the right to be proclaimed as:eincredibly table must meet the definition of a relation.every determinant should be a candiday crucial.eextremely constraint should be a determinant.eincredibly vital need to be a candiday essential.eextremely domain have to be a logical consequence of the constraints.
14. The objective of concurrency regulate is to:encertain that one user"s work does not interfere through another"s.ensure that triggers perform not invoke stored actions.encertain that each form has actually a matching report.encertain that ASPs execute not duplicate JSPs.ensure that stored actions do not invoke triggers.
15. The recoexceptionally approach in which the database is went back to a recognized state and then all valid transactions are reused to the database is known as:checkpointing.rollforward.rollearlier.reprocessing.transactivity logging.
16. The term DBA describes the:information business administrator.information organization auditor.database accessor.database auditor.database administrator.
17. To develop a 1:1 connection in between 2 tables in Microsoft Access:the Indexed residential property of the international crucial column should be set to Yes (No Duplicates).the Indexed home of the international vital column have to be collection to No.the File Type of the foreign vital column have to be set to AutoNumber.the Smart Tag building of the foreign vital column should be collection to Foreign Key.the Indexed property of the foreign crucial column have to be collection to Yes (Duplicates OK).
18. What conpresent processing problem occurs as soon as a transaction rereads data and also finds new rows that were placed by a diferent transactivity considering that the prior read?Phantom readsUnlocked readsSerialized readsNonrepeatable readsDirty reads
19. What is the leastern restrictive isolation level that will certainly prevent dirty reads?Read CommittedRead UncommittedAtomic ReadRepeatable ReadSerializable
20. What is the leastern restrictive isolation level that will prevent nonrepeatable reads?Repeatable ReadRead UncommittedRead CommittedSerializableAtomic Read
21. What is the least restrictive isolation level that will proccasion phantom read problems?Read CommittedRepeatable ReadAtomic ReadSerializableRead Uncommitted
22. What connection pattern is portrayed in the following schema? VehicleID in CAR must exist in VehicleID inVEHICLE VehicleID in TRUCK should exist in VehicleID in VEHICLEStrong entity relationshipIntersection relationshipRecursive relationshipSupertype/subform relationshipAssociation relationship
23. The the majority of commonly used language to manipulate data in a database is:RubySQLC++Microsoft Access
24. When a transactivity features in such a way that either all of the transactivity actions are completed or none of them will certainly be, the transaction is sassist to be:logical.atomic.consistent.locked.isolated.
25. When dispersed databases produce copies of the database on diferent servers, thisis known as:replicationpartitioning.disbursing.spread two-phase locking.Namong these
26. Whether a lock uses to data at the document level, page level, table level, or database level is described as:lock exclusivity.lock phasing.lock granularity.serializable locking.lock sharing.
27. The a lot of typically used database program in websites is:MySQLPHPOracleDK/NFMicrosoft SQL Server 2
28. Which normal create is characterized as any table meeting the definition of a relation?DK/NF4NFBCNF1NF2N
29. What programming language is most regularly provided to pass user input from a internet interface to a database?AccessPHPOracleJava
30. Which of the complying with is not true of database recoextremely via reprocessing?Rehandling provides use of a database conserve.Rehandling takes the very same amount of time as did handling in the first area.Reprocessing will always rerevolve the database to its specific previous state.Rehandling needs a record of all transactions considering that the last time the database was conserved.All of these are true of rehandling.
31. Which of the following is the correct strategy for representing a 1:N connection in the relational model?The crucial of either relation have the right to be inserted right into the other relation.The key of the entity on the one side is put into the relation for the entity on the many kind of side.The vital of the kid is inserted into the relation of the parent.The crucial of the entity on the many side is placed into the relation for the entity on the one side.An interarea relation is developed and also the keys from both parent entities are inserted as secrets in the interarea relation
32. Which of the following is the correct approach for representing a M:N connection using the relational model?An intersection relation is created and also the key of either entity is inserted as a crucial in both the intersection relation and also in the various other relation.An intersection relation is created through a surrogate crucial, which is put in each of the parent entities.An interarea relation is created and also the tricks of both parent entities are placed as a compowebsite key in the intersection relation.The key from either relation is inserted as a international key in the other relation.None of these
33. Which of the complying with is the first action in representing entities utilizing the relational model?Define a primary crucial.Determine identifiers.Determine foreign keys.Examine the entity against normalization criteria.Define a table for each entity.
34. Which of the complying with is true about a common lock?It is more restrictive than an implicit lock.It locks the item from all access.It enables just two transactions to update a document at the same time.It permits reads to the locked item.It have to usage a two-phase locking system.
35. Which of the complying with is true about representing a weak entity via the relational model?If the weak entity is ID-dependent, the crucial of the parent entity should be part of the vital of the weak entity.If the weak entity is ID-dependent, the crucial of the weak entity should be part of the essential of the parent entity.If the parent entity is existence-dependent, then the minimum cardinality of the weak entity is zero.If the solid entity has a minimum cardinality of 1, the crucial of the weak entity need to be component of the solid entity.If the weak entity is existence-dependent, the essential of the parent should be component of the essential of the weak entity.
36. Which of the adhering to is true when representing a 1:1 binary connection making use of the relational model?The vital of the entity via the highest minimum cardinality should be put in the various other entity as a foreign essential.The crucial of either entity is inserted in the other as a foreign essential.Both entities should have the exact same main vital.The key of each entity should be placed in the other as a foreign crucial.The vital of the entity via the the majority of attributes must be put in the various other entity as a international vital.
See more: Which Of The Following Is The Best Definition Of A Paradox? ?
37. Which of the following is not a way of processing databases?Net applications utilizing ASPNet applications using JSPApplications invoking stored proceduresPrograms coded in C#All of these are means of handling a database.
38. What language is many often supplied to pass SQL query outcomes to a user"s web interface?PerlPythonLinuxphp
39. Which of the following would certainly be a reason to denormalize a relation?Relax securityLack of style timeEnd user preferenceImprove performanceNone of these
40. Which kind of lock assumes that no problems will certainly occur?Hopeful locksExplicit locksShared locksGranular locksOpen locks