It is time for another ‘Past Album’ evaluation. This time, we revolve back to Monsta X, that reverted via the fierce Alligator earlier this year. Actually, this album evaluation was created and also schedubrought about be publiburned approximately the same time as Alligator’s release. But to avoid clashing, I determined to wait a little bit before releasing. And below it is, after a month and a bit! The Clan Part 2. Guilty was released in October of 2016 and also it was their second release in The Clan series (which I previously made a music video theory post, as well).
You are watching: Monsta x the clan pt. 2 guilty songs
" data-image-caption="The Clan Part 2. Guilty Album Cover" data-medium-file="https://kpopreperceived.records.wordpush.com/2019/03/monstax-theclanpt2guilty-2.jpg?w=300" data-large-file="https://kpopreperceived.records.wordpush.com/2019/03/monstax-theclanpt2guilty-2.jpg?w=600" class="alignnone wp-image-35642" src="https://steustatiushistory.org.papers.wordpress.com/2019/03/monstax-theclanpt2guilty-2.jpg?w=450&h=450" alt="monstax-theclanpt2guilty-2" width="450" height="450" srcset="https://kpopreperceived.files.wordpush.com/2019/03/monstax-theclanpt2guilty-2.jpg?w=450&h=450 450w, https://steustatiushistory.org.files.wordpush.com/2019/03/monstax-theclanpt2guilty-2.jpg?w=150&h=150 150w, https://kpopreregarded.files.wordpress.com/2019/03/monstax-theclanpt2guilty-2.jpg?w=300&h=300 300w, https://kpopreregarded.documents.wordpress.com/2019/03/monstax-theclanpt2guilty-2.jpg 600w" sizes="(max-width: 450px) 100vw, 450px" />The Clan Part 2. Guilty Album Cover
1..Fighter (Title Track) – Click right here to check out the full evaluation of Fighter.
See more: Watch Doctor Who Season 9 Episode 11 Online Free, Watch Doctor Who: Season 9 Online Full Free In Hd
2. Be Quiet – Unlike the title for the song, Be Quiet isn’t quiet in any kind of sense. Instead, it provides loudness and power via its hip-hop centred sound. The song reminds me of their debut track for its synth-based important. I really like the ‘Be Quiet’ whisper, which still maneras to stand also out amid all of the loudness that surrounds it. I felt favor this might have been the song that allowed the rappers to shine. Instead, they didn’t get much of the song, which I felt was a little disappointing. But despite that, I still believed the raps (and the vocals) were still good elements to the song. (8/10)
3. Blind – Blind the blandest dance track on the album for me. I just don’t find it as exciting or exciting as the other dance tracks on the album. Blind seems to have actually some R&B blended right into it and it brought about an okay track. But I felt favor they might have actually done more to really make it appealing. The vocals and raps were excellent however it felt prefer it might have actually been more powerful. Same might have been sassist about the hook of the track, which I thought was quite weak, bring about its bland nature. (5/10)
4. Queen – Queen seems choose it might be an elegant track, however it stands out more for its unstable textures. It is additionally a great hip-hop hype track that really grabs your attention. The rappers are the winners for this track, with the song being constructed for simply them. The vocalists of the group weren’t let dvery own as they had parts that were rather melodic, especially after that brief pause in the bridge. I additionally chosen the ending of the song (or quite, that component of the song as it appears in the track beforehand). Very catchy and also a good means to obtain the hype up. (8/10)
5. White Girl (하얀소녀) – The song tones dvery own the difficult and dance-hefty side of the album by opting for an acoustic sound. And this Is much appreciated because the album is rather on the hefty side hence far. Vocals were the emphasis, via all the members (consisting of Jooheon and also I.M) singing in the song. And they provide the song a nice fragile touch on top of the acoustic tools. I thought the harmonies in the song gave the song a beautiful feel. While it is distinctively different from any kind of of the various other songs on the album, it is a covert gem in the midst of the other dance tracks. (9/10)
6. Roller Coaster – Roller Coaster returns to the dance side of the album. And choose what the name says, the song is choose a roller coaster. Tbelow is a lot going on and tbelow is many kind of twists and transforms that are not anticipated. So, repetitiveness is not an issue with this track. And while a correct term to define the song would certainly be ‘messy’, the song actually comes together nicely, and it is quite pleasant sounding. The song doesn’t showcase their best vocals or rapping however both aspects are still excellent. Overall, I assumed it was a nice upbeat song to end the album on. (8/10)
Overall Album Rating – 7.8/10" data-image-caption="The Clan Part 2. Guilty Teaser Image" data-medium-file="https://kpopreregarded.records.wordpress.com/2019/03/monstax-theclanpt2guilty-3.jpg?w=300" data-large-file="https://steustatiushistory.org.papers.wordpush.com/2019/03/monstax-theclanpt2guilty-3.jpg?w=907" class="alignnone wp-image-35643" src="https://steustatiushistory.org.papers.wordpush.com/2019/03/monstax-theclanpt2guilty-3.jpg?w=640&h=434" alt="monstax-theclanpt2guilty-3" width="640" height="434" srcset="https://steustatiushistory.org.documents.wordpress.com/2019/03/monstax-theclanpt2guilty-3.jpg?w=640&h=434 640w, https://kpopreperceived.papers.wordpush.com/2019/03/monstax-theclanpt2guilty-3.jpg?w=150&h=102 150w, https://kpopreperceived.records.wordpush.com/2019/03/monstax-theclanpt2guilty-3.jpg?w=300&h=203 300w, https://steustatiushistory.org.papers.wordpush.com/2019/03/monstax-theclanpt2guilty-3.jpg?w=768&h=521 768w, https://kpopreperceived.files.wordpush.com/2019/03/monstax-theclanpt2guilty-3.jpg 907w" sizes="(max-width: 640px) 100vw, 640px" />The Clan Part 2. Guilty Teaser Image