Comparable words:state of the art,state of affairs,heart,at heart,by heart,dishearten,shed heart,heartening.Meaning:adj. the greatest level of breakthrough at a certain time (especially the existing time) state of the art. n. the highest degree of development of an art or strategy at a particular time.
You are watching: State of the art in a sentence
(10) It did what my very own lapheight couldn"t do-played state-of-the-art games such as Half-Life and also Ungenuine Tournament satisfactorily.
(12) There is a state-of-the-art cardiac resuscitation unit, a lot better than the one on the general medical wards.
(13) His state-of-the-art audio-visual was stunning, and also he already has actually the book of the film of the climbs in print.
(15) Stay ahead by deploying modest amounts of state-of-the-art aircraft, to dogfight over Arizona.
(17) We have actually state-of-the-art shopping breakthroughs ideal on the edge of West Belquick and the promise of jobs for the permanent unemployed.
(18) It offers high-rate, state-of-the-art packet switching methods included into the cache controller for symmetrically connecting over 64 Viking CPUs.
(20) Approval is being smust install state-of-the-art electronic units to control the busiest components of the rail netoccupational external London.
(21) They have actually turned character assassination right into a state-of-the-art enterprise to get huge ratings.
(22) State-of-the-art visual devices complements our extensive infrastructure, with up-to-the-minute computer web links accessible in two of the lecture theatres.
(24) You don"t climb aboard a Rolls or Bentley today expecting state-of-the-art answers. steustatiushistory.org
(25) To balance out the perception that dairy foods items are high in calories, low-fat cheeses have actually become state-of-the-art.
(26) City officials had actually wanted to wait till relocating right into the new dispatch center to buy a new state-of-the-art computer.
(27) Swingarms made from the tough, light product are currently uncovered on some state-of-the-art race bikes.
(29) Other rumours doing the rounds have Next preparing to announce staff layoffs and contemplating the clocertain of its state-of-the-art manufacturing plant.
(30) I want the latest news, the ideal reporting through state-of-the-art innovation presented by human being I can trust and also respect.
See more: As World War I Was Unfolding In Europe, Why Did President Wilson Insist That America Stay Neutral?
More similar words:state of the art,state of affairs,heart,at heart,by heart,dishearten,lose heart,heartening,heartdamaged,heart and spirit,wholeheartedly,state,estate,relocate heaven and also earth,devastate,statement,reinstate,nation-state,chief of state,out of the question,let the cat out of the bag,flexibility of the push,united states constitution,taste of,write off,take note of,in spite of,make a note of,ahead of time,even more often than not.