14. Which of the adhering to examples has a subordinating conjunction? A. Not just did she dye her hair purple, but she also pierced her ears. B. Either he is going to the movies or continuing to be house to check out. C. You can have actually the lasagna or the spaghetti for dinner. D. Charlotte brushed up the floor after she finimelted cooking.
You are watching: Which of the following examples contains a subordinating conjunction
The following sentence consists of a subordinating conjunction: Charlotte swept the floor after she finimelted cooking.
14. Which of the complying with examples has a subordinating conjunction? A. Not just did she dye her hair purple, however she also pierced her ears. B. Either he is going to the movies or staying house to review. C. You have the right to have actually the lasagna or the spaghetti for dinner. D. Charlotte swept the floor after she finished food preparation.
The following sentence consists of a subordinating conjunction: Charlotte swept the floor after she finimelted food preparation.
18. Which of the adhering to is an example of a correct noun? A. Region B. Midwest C. National map D. Western says
3. Which of the complying with questions is composed correctly? A. Wait while I watch whom is knocking at the door. B. With whom will certainly you be coming to the party? C. Whom is that handsome guy in the doorway? D. The teacher whom is speaking this particular day is brilliant.
"Norman _______ algebra." How would certainly you fill in the blank through the present perfect tense of the verb study? A. will have stupassed away B. stupassed away C. had stupassed away D. has studied
steustatiushistory.org: "Norguy has actually stupassed away algebra." HAS STUDIED is the present perfect tense of the verb study. User: Which among the complying with sentences properly provides a comparative adjective? A. This is the worse picture I"ve ever checked out. B. Of the three girls, Janet is the much better speaker. C. Alicia is a gooder swimmer than Marilynn. D. George has a bigger appetite than Harry. steustatiushistory.org: George has a bigger appetite than Harry. This sentence correctly uses a comparative adjective. User: FANBOYS is a memory gadget supplied to aid students remember. what form of conjunctions? A. Subordinating B. Conjunctive C. Corfamily member D. Coordinating User: Which of the following statements about interjections is false? A. Interjections have actually little bit grammatical worth in a sentence. B. Interjections are commonly supplied in experienced correspondence. C. Interjections are always followed by either an exclamation note or a comma. D. Interjections express solid emotional excitement. steustatiushistory.org: Interjections are commonly provided in professional correspondence is false about interjections. (More)
See more: Friendship Isn T About Whom You Ve Known The Longest, Friendship Isn'T About Whom You Have Known The
9. Which form of word frequently ends in ly? A. Regular verb B. Adverb C. Progressive verb D. Helping verb